The club provides several methods for you to get involved with the Harvard community of Long Island:
- A variety of programs -- cultural, topical, entertaining -- about two dozen per year. Note the events listings -- Some do not require registration to RSVP! You can also suggest event ideas and volunteer to coordinate events
- An alumni interview for every Long Island applicant to Harvard College. Alumni/ae of the College who would like to interview should contact the Schools and Scholarship Committee. If you would like to make a contribution to support operations, do so here.
- Join the Membership Committee - contact HCLIMembership@gmail.com to get involved
- Join the Technology Committee - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Join the Newsletter Committee - reach out to email@example.com if you are interested.